Come and join your friends and neighbors for a complete full body workout. This invigorating and fun class will help build and maintain your cardiovascular fitness level, improve your stamina and endurance and challenge your balance. Both men and women are welcome to participate in this high intensity, moderate impact aerobic workout. The format includes a general warm-up and stretching, approximately 30 minutes of cardio, strength segment and floor-work and ends with a relaxing cool-down.
- Please consult with a physician or health professional before beginning this or any other fitness program.
- Warm-ups are an important safety consideration. Please arrive promptly.
- Avoid over exertion. If you experience dizziness, nausea, of extreme shortness of breath, slow down or stop.
- Be aware of your limitations. Some exercises may not be appropriate for all people.
- Please be considerate of others. Perfume or cologne is not permitted during class.
- Comfortable clothing and sturdy, aerobic shoes are required.
- Mats, 9-15 pound body bars, medicines balls, resistant tubing and BOSU are provided. You may want to bring a towel and water bottle.
- Consistency is key to achieving fitness. Please strive to attend class at least 2 to 3 times per week on a regular basis.
- Group Fitness: 9:00-10:00am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Fee: $3.00 per class
1805 N. Central Avenue
Monday thru Saturday
from 9:00 am
for the appropriate
time and day.