- For the safety of all students, instructor directions must be followed.
- Warm-ups are crucial to prevent injuries and therefore are a mandatory component of every class. Please arrive promptly.
- Absolutely no chewing gum! No food or beverage in the gym area. We do have water available at all times.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated. When class is dismissed, there will be no more tumbling or playing on the equipment
- Undisciplined or misbehaved students will be asked to sit out for safety reason.
- Due to space constraints, parents and siblings are not allowed in the gym area. Parent observation day will be held on the last day of each session.
- For the health of all participants and instructors, anyone with a fever or any other communicable illness should not attend and will not be allowed to participate.
- Upon dismissal, students will not be allowed out of the building until parents arrive. Late pick-ups will be charged a late fee of $20.00 for every hour.